uberhumor - Awesome Viral Images

uberhumor - Awesome Viral Images

Link to Funny Pictures, Quotes, Pics, Photos, Images. Videos of Really Very Cute animals. » Facebook

Ride till we die.

Posted:

Caption contest: How would you title this picture? Reply in comments…

Posted:

Socially Awkward Penguin

Posted:

Daily Afternoon Chaos (35 Pictures)

Posted:

Just Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix playing Football/Soccer back stage   The heavens have answered my prayers What happens when you leave your iPad unattended A river in bangladesh Arnold I <3 Accuracy.  

How enlightening…

Posted:

Condescending Wonka

Posted:

Tetris

Posted:

A walrus’ birthday

Posted:

True

Posted:

A camel at the ‘Camel Haircut’ competition at Bikaner, India

Posted:

My reaction to pretty much every overheard conversation on the bus.

Posted:

Video: “I Jackie Chan.”

Posted:

jackie-chan-pic

Siri! Call an ambulance!

Posted:

“9 out of 10 doctors…”

Posted:

First World Guy Problems

Posted:

Saw this on my way home from work. And being in the deep south, I am really not that surprised by this

Posted:

Trolling a potato chip collector

Posted:

Fine. Alpaca my bags.

Posted:

I support her cause

Posted:

tell me

Posted:

I don’t know which one missed the other most…

Posted:

Really wish I got more gifts like this.

Posted:

I wonder how the boss will take it…

Posted:

How the internet works

Posted:

Well, they seem really happy about it

Posted:

They need to bring back the 1899 Coke bottles

Posted:

What happens when you go a year without masturbating?

Posted:

Dear Neighbor

Posted:

What an amazing ad

Posted:

How many lives did you think you had?

Posted:

I don’t know what happened.. and now my soul is gone

Posted:

Why I’m watching the summer olympics

Posted: