| |
 |
My Favorite Children's Books |
| |
 |
This is a post I've been wanting to write for a long time. It's an ongoing list of all the books I've read to Ursula since she was old enough to listen and look at them. She's only five now, so I'm pleased to say that I haven't procrastinated TOO long, and look forward to many years to come. |
 |
| |
| |
 |
 |
| |  | Name: Callen and Eli Location: Austin, Texas Art can be therapeutic and transformative. You realize that shortly after stepping into Callen and Eli's delightful studio space. The cheery open floorplan among the trees is filled with vintage treasures, handmade objects, and a very agreeable sense of relaxation. It's art therapy done right. | |
 |
| |
From Our Shopping Channel |
 |
| |  | Platform beds: sleek places to sleep that don't take up a lot of space, have an airy, simple sort of feel to them and don't require you to have a box spring! They also have an unexpected benefit to their simplicity: they're usually quite affordable. | |
 |
| |
| |
 |
| |  | We're not the first to observe that style is cyclical. Something that was once popular will, if given enough time, almost always circle back into favor again. Case in point: remember that wood paneling, so popular in the 60s, so dated in the 80s? It's back. | |
 |
| |
| |
 |