10 Weird, Wacky and Possibly Wonderful Products

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
apartment therapy
Share This:
March 20, 2012
As Seen On TV-O-Rama: 10 Weird, Wacky and Possibly Wonderful Products
 
As Seen On TV
How have I survived without a Fat Magnet all this time? That's the question I have to ask as I'm sitting here perched on my Total Pillow, chatting with a friend on my GoJo Super Grip suction cup headset. If only my feet didn't hurt. I should have picked up the Stretch Genie - my shoes would fit better - magically!

 
Today's Hot House Tour
Ann's East Village Aerie
Name: Ann Mack
Location: New York, New York
 
After six years in one place, Ann wanted a clean slate, to banish the shadows and let in the light. She looked to favorite places for inspiration, to a professional for guidance, and in the process, strengthened a friendship and rediscovered the love she once had for her home

 
From Our Homekeeping Channel
Cord Wars
Cord management is always challenging, but especially so when you have a glass desk and you place it directly in front of a large window. Since I was adamant about placing my desk in front of the window so I could look out into the yard, I needed a way to tame my cords.

 
From Our Family Channel
Saf's Pint-Sized Personal History
Of all the rooms in our house, Saf's nursery is the one that elicits the strongest reactions. When we set out to put together his pint-size dwelling on a pint-size budget, we looked to things we already owned to set the tone. For the decor, we turned to things that we had been collecting from our grandfathers (whom Saf is named after), and we went full steam ahead with the old man library vibe that both men seem to share.

Breakfast recipes from The Kitchn
Advertise With Us
My latest posts
Cheers,
Janel Laban, Executive Editor, Apartment Therapy
Follow me on Twitter!
apartment therapy media the kitchn
Apartment Therapy Media | 270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1204 | New York, NY 10012

This email was sent to sathishkumar2991.2222@blogger.com.

To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

Opt out from Apartment Therapy emails only | Opt out from all Apartment Therapy Media and subject site emails using TrueRemove®

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails.


powered by emma