My Yatra Diary...

My Yatra Diary...


Where to Stay in Tokyo: Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi

Posted: 12 Jul 2012 07:30 AM PDT


Day 1: Landing in Japan - REVIEW OF HOTEL VILLA FONTAINE ROPPONGI, TOKYO - Expedia Office Meet. Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi, Tokyo: A Review One of the major deciding factors to answering the question, How was your travel trip? largely depends on the hotel that you choose to stay, I am sure you all agree. It is one thing that can make or mar your trip, polish it or blur it towards oblivion. Which is why I was so eagerly looking forward to the Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi in Japan booked for me by the travel company, Expedia! Hotel Villa Fontaine Roppongi, Tokyo And I...

This is just a summary of the post... Please visit my blog, My Yatra Diary... to read the entire post!