uberhumor - Awesome Viral Images

uberhumor - Awesome Viral Images

Link to Funny Pictures, Quotes, Pics, Photos, Images. Videos of Really Very Cute animals. » Facebook

Mitch Hedberg is a fucking genius

Posted:

Derp in a swing

Posted:

Asian Gangster Girl

Posted:

How to go from normal to bat-shit

Posted:

All he wanted was to look cool

Posted:

It hurts, but I can’t stop watching

Posted:

What an amazing ad

Posted:

Top 10 things that doesn’t make any sense

Posted:

Something I’ve come to realize…

Posted:

My friend’s advice on intimidation

Posted:

Working out

Posted:

Like a glove!!

Posted:

A serious issue

Posted:

Warning..

Posted:

A very straightforward bumper sticker

Posted:

Thug Life

Posted:

Welcome to real life kid

Posted:

Failure, in its finest form

Posted:

What’s Jagermeister?

Posted:

We Have The Technology

Posted:

Turtle season is just around the corner, keep your eyes open and help those little fellas cross the road! Stopped traffic for this monster today

Posted:

“Oh, you were on the cover of Time as a child? That’s so coo- oh… oh god…”

Posted:

Tom Cruise Wins

Posted:

My new favorite gif

Posted:

We almost drove right by this dude in the Kalahari Desert

Posted:

Obama explaining the Osama Bin Laden operation

Posted:

Costume party..

Posted:

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that someone’s job is to make dildos

Posted:

After 4 years, I’ve gotten used to it

Posted:

Canadian girls

Posted:

Colbert seems to have it about right

Posted:

How my girlfriend must feel when she’s trying to sleep and I want sex

Posted: