tamil cinema wallpaper |
- Mr 7 Movie Logo Launch Images
- Hansika in Oh My Friend Stills
- 3 Movie New Stills
- 3 Telugu Movie Audio Launch Images
- Reshma New Images
- Nishanti Evani New Images
- Neelam Upadhyay Images
- Chozhanadu Movie Stills
- Vettaiyadu Movie Stills
- Naan Ee Movie Stills
- Reema Sen Marriage Photo Gallery
- Sonam Launches Loreal Femina Women Awards 2012 Images
- John Abraham On The Set Of Vicky Doner Images
- U.S Box Office March 16 to 18, 2012
- Don’t want my son in films: Akshay
- Southern film industry can wait: Asin
- 3 Movie Telugu Version Wallpapers
- 3 Movie Telugu Version Posters
- Cinemakeldam Randi Movie Audio Launch Images
- Love To Love Movie Stills
- Ee Rojullo Movie Press Meet Images
- Ee Rojullo Movie New Posters
- Ee Rojullo Movie Latest Wallpapers
- Shraddha Das New Images
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 05:16 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Hansika in Oh My Friend Stills Posted: 21 Mar 2012 05:08 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 04:35 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 3 Telugu Movie Audio Launch Images Posted: 21 Mar 2012 04:16 AM PDT Dhanush, Shruthi Hassan, Aishwarya Dhanush, Anirudh Ravichander, Rana Daggubati, Natti Kumar, D.Ramanaidu, Kasthuri Raja, Udaya Bhanu, Dr. Rajasekhar and more celebs at 3 Telugu Version Movie Audio Launch at Hyderabad gallery, Dhanush's 3 Telugu Movie Music Launch stills, 3 Telugu Movie Audio release function pictures, pics, photos, images, CLICK THE IMAGE TO VIEW IN FULL SIZE | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 04:04 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:54 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:39 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:31 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:24 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:17 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Reema Sen Marriage Photo Gallery Posted: 21 Mar 2012 03:02 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Sonam Launches Loreal Femina Women Awards 2012 Images Posted: 20 Mar 2012 09:53 PM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| John Abraham On The Set Of Vicky Doner Images Posted: 20 Mar 2012 09:37 PM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| U.S Box Office March 16 to 18, 2012 Posted: 20 Mar 2012 10:02 AM PDT U.S Box Office March 16 to 18, U.S Box Office March 16, 21 Jump Street opening weekend gross, Dr. Seuss' The Lorax 3rd weekend gross, John Carter 2nd weekend gross, Project X 3rd weekend gross, Act of Valor 4th weekend gross, A Thousand Words 2nd weekend gross,
Box Office report from boxofficemojo.com | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Don’t want my son in films: Akshay Posted: 20 Mar 2012 08:04 AM PDT Actor-producer Akshay Kumar, who spends quality time with his 10-year-old son Aarav despite his busy schedule, says that he wants to keep him away from films. "He is too young. I want my son to be away from films. I want him to enjoy childhood. I want him to go and play football. Go on the beach and enjoy life," Akshay told. The Bollywood star also revealed that he leads a disciplined life and doesn't bend his rules regardless of his hectic shooting schedule. "I don't enjoy partying. I don't understand why they play music so loud. I like to sleep early. I go off to sleep by 9 to 9.30. I get up by 4.30 in the morning," the 44-year-old said. "Twinkle sleeps by 8.45 in the night and thank god this is the only similarity that I and Twinkle share. Life becomes very calm when your partner sleeps at the same time. We share this one thing in common," he said. Akshay's first release this year is "Housefull 2″, which is releasing April 5. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Southern film industry can wait: Asin Posted: 20 Mar 2012 08:01 AM PDT Asin Thottumkal is in no mood to return to southern movies - at least, not right now. The actress is comfortable in Bollywood and says she is happy to see how technology and awareness have brought the two film industries closer than ever before. "I am quite comfortable here (in Bollywood). I'm getting to know the style and the language in a better way now. I dub for my films on my own now as I am better with the language. So it's going great," Asin told IANS in an interview. Asin's next Hindi release is "Housefull 2″, releasing April 5. "I am still in touch with my Tamil and Telugu film producers. They have been missing me. But I have done a lot of those films in the past. I don't think I am going to do a film soon there, but hopefully I will do something when I get a different project," she said. The 26-year-old was impressed with the 2011 Malayalam film "Pranayam" and says she is glad to see the good content being churned out down south. "One film I really liked was 'Pranayam'. I won't say that I felt like I should have been a part of it. But as a viewer, I really enjoyed it. It was a mature love story starring Mohanlal, and the performances were brilliant. "The southern industry has always had a good mixture of stories. They have always worked on realistic stories, and I am glad the industry continues to do so," she added. Asin was already an established name down south before she decided to step into Bollywood in 2008 with "Ghajini", a Hindi remake of her own Tamil film of the same name. She made her B-Town debut opposite Aamir Khan and in her three years in the industry, she has already featured with actors like Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn. In "Housefull 2″, she will be seen with Akshay Kumar. With a slew of southern film actors coming and working in Bollywood and vice versa, Asin says these are great times for both the industries. "There has always been exchange of talent between both the worlds. Bollywood's female leads have worked in the south too. So it's not new. But technology and awareness have helped the worlds come closer and be a lot more talked about than ever before," said Asin, who is confident Bollywood is headed towards better times for women. "One cannot deny that there is a change. But I hope the women have stronger roles in the future. Cinema reflects society and that's perhaps the reason for changing times. However, one can always hope more writers concentrate on writing female-centric scripts," she added. For now, Asin is shuttling between the shooting of Rohit Shetty's "Bol Bachchan" and the promotions of Sajid Khan's "Housefull 2″. Despite a cast of 12 actors, Asin says she had "no apprehensions" about signing "Housefull 2″. "I knew what I was getting into and I am glad that I did," she said confidently. | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 3 Movie Telugu Version Wallpapers Posted: 20 Mar 2012 07:41 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 3 Movie Telugu Version Posters Posted: 20 Mar 2012 07:37 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Cinemakeldam Randi Movie Audio Launch Images Posted: 20 Mar 2012 07:27 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Mar 2012 07:13 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Ee Rojullo Movie Press Meet Images Posted: 20 Mar 2012 07:04 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Mar 2012 05:54 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Ee Rojullo Movie Latest Wallpapers Posted: 20 Mar 2012 05:46 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Mar 2012 05:37 AM PDT | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You are subscribed to email updates from My Cine World To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |




































































































































































































