Movie Gallery | Actress Stills | Cinema News | Movie Reviews | Songs| Film updates

Movie Gallery | Actress Stills | Cinema News | Movie Reviews | Songs| Film updates


vijay’s Yohan: Adhyanam Ondru’s on June 2012

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:58 AM PDT

Vijay and Gautham Vasudev Menon’s upcomg flick Yohan: Adhyanam Ondru, a detective story based in New York, scheduled to go on floors by June 2012.Gautham Menon recently released a newspaper ad, which is heavily inspired from posters of Largo Winch. The team has also confirmed that the movie will mark the return of the Gautham-Rahman combination post the super hit musical Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa.

Kollywood sources say that Vijay may play the role of a common man who goes on to become the most wanted don across the world. More details on the cast and crew are expected soon.

Karthi reject Gautham Menon’s film

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:50 AM PDT

At a time when every actor would love to act in Gautham Menon's film, Karthi seems to be different.Sources say that he has denied an offer to be part of a Gautham Menon film. Having completed Saguni, Karthi is now shooting for Alexpandian by Suraaj

Asked why he denied Gautham's film, Karthi says, 'It is not that I have anything against Gautham. The first thing I look for in a script is whether I will fit into the role, because only then, can I do justice to it! The script he narrated was a soft romance between a young pair, which I thought would never suit me'.

Adah Sharma photoshoot stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:39 AM PDT

Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-1 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-2 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-3 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-4 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-5 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-6 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-7 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-8 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-9 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-10 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-11 Adah-Sharma-photoshoot-gallery-12

Vidya Balan Harper’s Bazaar photoshoot

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:21 AM PDT

Vidya-Balan- Harper's Bazaar-photoshoot-1 Vidya-Balan- Harper's Bazaar-photoshoot-2 Vidya-Balan- Harper's Bazaar-photoshoot-3 Vidya-Balan- Harper's Bazaar-photoshoot-4 Vidya-Balan- Harper's Bazaar-photoshoot-5

Actress Neelam beautiful stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 11:15 AM PDT

Neelam-stiils-21 Neelam-stiils-1 Neelam-stiils-2 Neelam-stiils-3 Neelam-stiils-4 Neelam-stiils-5 Neelam-stiils-6 Neelam-stiils-7 Neelam-stiils-8 Neelam-stiils-9 Neelam-stiils-10 Neelam-stiils-12 Neelam-stiils-13 Neelam-stiils-14 Neelam-stiils-15 Neelam-stiils-16 Neelam-stiils-18

Actress Mithuna hot photogallery

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 10:36 AM PDT

actress-Mithuna-stills-13 actress-Mithuna-stills-1 actress-Mithuna-stills-2 actress-Mithuna-stills-3 actress-Mithuna-stills-4 actress-Mithuna-stills-5 actress-Mithuna-stills-6 actress-Mithuna-stills-7 actress-Mithuna-stills-8 actress-Mithuna-stills-9 actress-Mithuna-stills-10 actress-Mithuna-stills-11 actress-Mithuna-stills-12

I Love You Teacher Movie hot stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 10:03 AM PDT

I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-1 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-2 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-3 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-4 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-5 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-6 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-7 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-8 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-9 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-10 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-11 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-12 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-13 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-14 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-15 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-16 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-17 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-18 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-19 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-20 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-21 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-22 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-23 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-24 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-25 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-26 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-27 I-Love-You-Teacher-Movie-hot-stills-28

Upasana Kamineni at Satyapaul Signature Bridal Finery stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 09:39 AM PDT

Upasana Kamineni at Satyapaul Signature Bridal Finery stills (4) Upasana Kamineni at Satyapaul Signature Bridal Finery stills (3) Upasana Kamineni at Satyapaul Signature Bridal Finery stills (2) Upasana Kamineni at Satyapaul Signature Bridal Finery stills (1)

Shruti Hassan at 3 movie audio launch stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 07:03 AM PDT

Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-1 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-2 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-3 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-4 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-5 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-6 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-7 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-8 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-9 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-10 Shruti-Hassan-3-movie-audio-lauch-stills-11

Reshma at Nuvva Nena Movie Pressmeet stills

Posted: 21 Mar 2012 06:26 AM PDT

reshma-photos-1 reshma-photos-2 reshma-photos-3 reshma-photos-4 reshma-photos-6 reshma-photos-8 reshma-photos-9 reshma-photos-11 reshma-photos-12 reshma-photos-110